- November 2015 – Present. Senior Consultant Advanced Analytics, Crystalloids, Amsterdam.
- April 2013 – Present: visiting researcher (1 day a week), Methodology and Statistics department, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands. Supervising PhD students in their project on Bayesian learning using prior knowledge in predictive models.
- February 2014 – October 2015: Senior Scientist, TNO, Zeist, The Netherlands. Member coordinating team in the health case of TNO’s Big Data research program. Responsible for knowledge development, the role of statistics in the organisation, contributing to research projects, coaching of junior/medior level researchers and writing research proposals/acquisition.
- October 2010 – January 2014: Scientist, TNO, Zeist, The Netherlands.
- October 2008 – September 2010: Assistant Professor, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands. Department of Research Methodology, Measurement and Data Analysis.
- June-July 2008: Visiting researcher, Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ, USA.
- September 2005 – September 2008: PhD-student, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands. Department of Research Methodology, Measurement and Data Analysis.
- April – July 2004: Engineering intern at Procter & Gamble, Pringles Production Plant Mechelen, Belgium.
- January – March 2004: Engineering intern at Tebodin Consultants & Engineers, Hengelo, The Netherlands.
- September 2005 – January 2009: PhD, Behavioral Sciences, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands. Thesis title: Statistical Models for Responses and Response Times.
- September 1999 – July 2005: MSc, Chemical Engineering, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands.
- January 2013: Certificate of the International Project Management Association (IPMA) – Level D.
- Member of the Dutch Society for Statistics and Operations Research (2006 – Present).
- Member of the ILSI Europe expert workgroup on food allergenicity (2013 – 2015).
- Member of the Psychometric Society (2006-2011).
- 2010: Psychometric Society Dissertation Award.
- 2008 Harold Gulliksen Psychometric Research Fellowship Award, Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ, USA.
- 2006 MCAT Graduate Student Research Program of the Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington D.C., USA.
- Bayesian Item Response Modeling at the 39th GESIS Spring Seminar: “Testing and Modeling with Latent Variables”, Cologne, Germany, February 22 – 26, 2010.
- Structural Equation Modeling for 3rd year BSc students.
- Data collection methods in educational research.
- Introductory math and probability.
- 2016- Present: Cycling trainer at CS030 cycling club Utrecht.
- 2007 – Present: Ambassador for the Bas van de Goor Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to enhance the quality of life of diabetics through sports.
- Dutch: Native speaker
- English: Fluent, Certificate of Proficiency in English, University of Cambridge.
- German: good.